Window Rangers & Christmas Knights 817-793-0005
Christmas Knights is always looking for motivated Team Members who
LOVE Christmas to join our team for the upcoming Christmas Season!!!
We do not require installation experience,
but we do require the following out of all of our installers...
1. Able to work well with others.
2. Able to follow directions.
3. Able to be on a Ladder/Roof.
4. Work in a Texas Winter-hot/cold/wet/rainy/icy all in one day.
5. MUST have reliable transportation to and from our office off 287/Sublett in very South Arlington.
6. Must have a POSITIVE attitude-We work for families/giving them and their kiddos a Merry & Bright Christmas Experience.
7. Must understand and speak fluent English. Must be legally entitled to work in the USA.
8. Must have no criminal background in theft, breaking/entering, assault, anything to do with children or bodily harm on any individual.
9. Must be able to pass a drug test at random. NO TOLERANCE.
**Please answer the questions at the bottom of the page submitting your answers via email at ChristmasKnights1225@gmail.com**
Why should you partner with CK's this year you ask....
1. CK's is a FAMILY Owned/Operated Company. We are a true Locally Owned and Operated DFW Family and Company. We have families just like you!
2. Christmas Knights has been Installing Christmas Lights for 10 Years now!! We know what we are doing and will train you to be the best installer you can be!
3. With over 10 Years Experience means we have a GREAT Client base. We have over 100 Homes that we service every year!
4. CK's only hires Legal-English speaking US Citizens. There will never be a language barrier between you and your team mates.
5. We WORK hard! Our owners are on the front lines. 98% Off our jobs our owners will be right there with you. We will be getting our hands dirty right along side of you. We will not ask you to do something we haven't or wouldn't do ourselves.
These are just a FEW reasons that we believe CK's sets ourselves apart. We care about our Contractors just as much as our Clients. Without an Excellent crew, Christmas doesn't come!
Sub Contractor Questionnaire:
Email your answers to the below questions to ChrsitmasKnights1225@gmail.com
1. Are you located within 15 miles of zip code 76009?
2. Do you have reliable transportation to and from work?
3. Do you have any criminal background? If yes, please explain offense and include date of occurrence.
4. Do you have any history of drugs? If you are currently on non-medical prescribed to you drugs, do not proceed.
5. Are you currently employed FT or PT? If so, state your current employer.
6. Please give a detailed Availability, Sunday-Saturday, Start Time-End Time.
7. Are you comfortable working outside during the winter months...including during heat, freezing temps, rain, sleet, snow?
8. Are you comfortable being on a Roof and Ladder?
9. Do you have any experience with Christmas Light Installation, Electrical Work, Roofing, or Ladder Experience? If so, give a detailed account of your experiences.
10. Do you swear/use vulgar cuss words during your normal day life?
11. How to you handle stressful situations?
12. Are you able to multi task?
13. How do you handle redirection? Thinking you are going to do something one way and then mid way stopping and doing the project another way or completely stopping and moving in another direction?
14. Please state your work history for the past 3 years.
15. Give us a paragraph that tells us who you are.